Your anti-aging therapy program is a highly specialized and customized process that consists of four phases.
1. Pre-Consultation Screening
This free 15-30 minute session in person or by phone will allow our physician to
- Discuss any health concerns
- Identify your health goals
- Make certain that there are no conditions or other circumstances that would prevent treatment.
- Answer any questions you may have about hormone replacement therapy
2. Laboratory Testing
An extensive blood analysis is crucial prior to starting any hormone replacement therapy program. This allows your anti-aging doctor to determine the specific medications and optimal dosages that will best serve you.
Laboratories used by the Age Management Center are high quality, nationally recognized facilities that are also CLIA certified to ensure the accuracy, reliability and timeliness of patient test results regardless of where the test was performed.
3. Lab Review & Hormone Replacement Therapy Program Development
Once your lab results are received, you will be scheduled for a 1 ½ – 2 hour comprehensive consultation. This includes:
- Physical exam
- Review of medical and family history
- Review your diet, lifestyle and exercise habits.
- Review Lab results
- Discuss any metabolic imbalanced and hormone deficiencies
- Recommendations for medications & nutraceuticals (vitamins and supplements)
Your individualized program will be prioritized based on your goals and medical needs and it is your decision how extensive a program you are willing to undertake. Once a hormone replacement therapy plan is in place our staff will then assist you with obtaining all the necessary medications, nutraceuticals and supplies.
4. Concierge Medicine and Continued Care
Ongoing Concierge medical services require an annual fee, which can be billed on a monthly basis. This allows you:
- Unlimited scheduled follow-up exams
- Individualized treatment management
- Program discussions via telephone and email
- Support ordering of medications and supplies
- Scheduling follow up blood-draws.
A comprehensive HRT program requires continuous monitoring since adjustments of medications, hormones and nutritional therapy may be needed. Therefore, it is necessary to schedule regular lab work to review levels and make such adjustments. Ongoing communication during your program and treatment is provided and encouraged.
Blood draws, laboratory fees, medications and nutraceuticals are not included in the annual concierge medicine service fee.
Once a year you will be required to have a comprehensive program review and exam. This is a once a year extra cost plus any required lab fees.
Please contact our office for pricing information.
Primary Care Physician Role
The Age Management Center is not involved in your routine heath care or acute health conditions. It is mandatory that you have a primary physician for your ongoing health care needs.
The Age Management Center only uses quality pharmacies that specialize in the unique skill of compounding of the best bio identical hormone therapy medications.
The Age Management Center does not accept insurance. However, we can provide you with a medical bill and a copy of your clinical record for documentation to your insurance company or for your tax preparation. Some patients may have success in obtaining at least partial reimbursement from their insurance carrier.
Since our anti aging center is a medical practice, check to see if your services will qualify for coverage under your health savings plans.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the Age Management Center to get started or with any questions you may have.