Medical consultation, evaluation, and supervision of cannabis use for the treatment of approved medical conditions
Florida’s law is evolving rapidly. At present, it is up to the treating and consulting physician to determine if the patient’s medical condition(s) qualifies for treatment with medical marijuana.
By law, clients must wait 90 days after registering to qualify for medical marijuana.
The following are Florida Marijuana Approved conditions:
NOTE: the qualifying conditions continue to change and broaden. Ask us if your condition qualifies.
- HIV or AIDS
- ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease)
- Crohn’s disease
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Other debilitating medical conditions of the same kind or class as or comparable to any of the above.
Each patient must understand and provide the following:
- All patients must register on our website and complete the required documents:
- You must supply copies of appropriate, MEDICAL RECORDS UPDATED WITHIN THE PREVIOUS CALENDAR YEAR that document your qualifying medical condition and/or you are being treated for the condition(s) for which you are requesting medical marijuana. These can be from a treating physician, physician specialist, VA. Records that certify a permanent disability will also be acceptable. Please Fax to (207) 780-1055 or scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You must be a permanent Florida resident and supply a current driver’s license or state-issued ID.
- Each patient must have a consultation with the qualifying physician to determine the appropriate treatment plan. This will be set up after we receive your complete registration and medical records.
- Each patient(s) treatment plan must be re-evaluated on a quarterly basis and an updated treatment plan must be completed by the physician.
- The patient must have a yearly full review and consultation by the qualifying physician to review the medical condition(s) and the use of medical marijuana.
After meeting with our physician for verification of your documented medical condition(s), a treatment plan will be designed and you will be provided with the appropriate certification to purchase medical marijuana.